I've considered myself an artist for as long as I can remember. I like to use many mediums and combine them both traditionally and digitally. Through photography, 3D digital ray tracing, drawing, painting, vector imaging, raster imaging, and sculpture, I try to push the limits of creativity while adhering to my own boundaries and principles.
The image shown here was painted in 1993 as a self portrait.
- 2015 Alumni Art Show 1/1/2016 An art show I contributed to that opened June 6, 2015.
- Purple Heart Sword 6/5/2000 Stills from the big action movie
- Optimus 6/5/2000 The leader of the Autobots in 3D
- Newscast 6/5/2000 A bat is trapped in the dumb-waitor shaft!
- Geekboy 6/5/2000 Stills from a short movie
- Gzhel 6/5/2000 Realistic 3D stills
- Space galaxies 6/5/2000 Fractal pattern distortions and more
- Breakwater 6/5/2000 College literary magazine
- China Jar 6/5/2000 3D realistic animation with detailed textures
- POV Ray 6/5/2000 Text based raytracing
- Pantera's Tulips 6/5/2000 Flowers created in Painter
- Keyboard 6/5/2000 Animated GIF (circa 1996)
- Illustrations 6/5/2000 Some vector art